The Undergen
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

The Undergen

Vamos divulgar o forum na guild, almentar a participação dos membros.

InícioPortalGaleriaÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Badge of Justice Pick Order Guide (Warlock)

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
Gulack
Recruta
Recruta

Número de Mensagens : 31

Badge of Justice Pick Order Guide (Warlock) Empty
MensagemAssunto: Badge of Justice Pick Order Guide (Warlock)   Badge of Justice Pick Order Guide (Warlock) Icon_minitimeQua Ago 13, 2008 6:33 pm

One of the ways Blizzard has decided to help close the cap between hardcore raiders and more casual players in The Burning Crusade is the introduction of Badges of Justice. By collecting badges, you can purchase gear from vendors that is comparable to raiding gear. This can help round out your gear if you are not able to get some drops in raid instances, or can help a newer 70 acquire a workable set of gear for raiding.

Sifting through the 15+ pages of items you can buy can be a daunting task. How do you know what to choose, and in what order do you spend your badges? That's what this simple guide is for. A list and discussion of every heroic badge item, while also showing how these heroic badge rewards stack up against alternate items you could pick up from Karazhan through SSC/TK.

-> High Priority Items

1. Fetish of the Primal Gods (35 Badges) / Orb of the Soul Eater (25 Badges)

Obs: Getting an off-hand is a cheap, yet long-lasting investment with badges. For Affliction, the Orb is slightly better, but if you plan to go Destruction in the future, going with the Fetish of the Primal Gods is the long-term plan. Either one is fine though, and I prefer it to the one off Netherspite in Karazhan because spell hit can come from so many other slots.

2. Runed-Spell Cuffs (35 Badges)

Obs: This is a rather cheap upgrade if you haven't started raiding yet. The PvP bracers are a popular choice but I personally like to keep my PvP socketed and enchanted for PvP, and leave my PvE gear to PvE.

3. Icon of the Silver Crescent (41 Badges)

Obs: This is a trinket that will pretty much last you all of 70. There are really only 3 trinkets clearly better than this one (Hex Shrunken Head, Darkmoon Card: Crusade. Skull of Gul'dan), and neither of those are necessarily easy or cheap to get. Pick up this trinket as soon as you have the badges, it's in every one of my gear sets and is also a great Affliction item.

4. Fused Nethergon Band (60 Badges)

Obs: This is the best badge reward in my opinion, and even many locks who have been clearing MH/BT might want to pick this up. There is a ton of spell hit on this ring and it complements Ashyen's Gift very well. There are only a three rings in the game better than this one.

5. Enslaved Doomguard Soulgrips (75 Badges)

Obs: These are another best in-slot item until MH/BT unless you count Doomwalker's BoE gloves. Expensive, but really pretty much must have and the extra stats make it worth it over the Studious Wraps.

------------------------
Artigo completo em: Badge of Justice Pick Order Guide
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Yamamodo
Cabo
Cabo
Yamamodo

Número de Mensagens : 138
Humor : Bobo xD

MensagemAssunto: Re: Badge of Justice Pick Order Guide (Warlock)   Badge of Justice Pick Order Guide (Warlock) Icon_minitimeQua Ago 13, 2008 6:37 pm

Gulack escreveu:
One of the ways Blizzard has decided to help close the cap between hardcore raiders and more casual players in The Burning Crusade is the introduction of Badges of Justice. By collecting badges, you can purchase gear from vendors that is comparable to raiding gear. This can help round out your gear if you are not able to get some drops in raid instances, or can help a newer 70 acquire a workable set of gear for raiding.

Sifting through the 15+ pages of items you can buy can be a daunting task. How do you know what to choose, and in what order do you spend your badges? That's what this simple guide is for. A list and discussion of every heroic badge item, while also showing how these heroic badge rewards stack up against alternate items you could pick up from Karazhan through SSC/TK.

-> High Priority Items

1. Fetish of the Primal Gods (35 Badges) / Orb of the Soul Eater (25 Badges)

Obs: Getting an off-hand is a cheap, yet long-lasting investment with badges. For Affliction, the Orb is slightly better, but if you plan to go Destruction in the future, going with the Fetish of the Primal Gods is the long-term plan. Either one is fine though, and I prefer it to the one off Netherspite in Karazhan because spell hit can come from so many other slots.

2. Runed-Spell Cuffs (35 Badges)

Obs: This is a rather cheap upgrade if you haven't started raiding yet. The PvP bracers are a popular choice but I personally like to keep my PvP socketed and enchanted for PvP, and leave my PvE gear to PvE.

3. Icon of the Silver Crescent (41 Badges)

Obs: This is a trinket that will pretty much last you all of 70. There are really only 3 trinkets clearly better than this one (Hex Shrunken Head, Darkmoon Card: Crusade. Skull of Gul'dan), and neither of those are necessarily easy or cheap to get. Pick up this trinket as soon as you have the badges, it's in every one of my gear sets and is also a great Affliction item.

4. Fused Nethergon Band (60 Badges)

Obs: This is the best badge reward in my opinion, and even many locks who have been clearing MH/BT might want to pick this up. There is a ton of spell hit on this ring and it complements Ashyen's Gift very well. There are only a three rings in the game better than this one.

5. Enslaved Doomguard Soulgrips (75 Badges)

Obs: These are another best in-slot item until MH/BT unless you count Doomwalker's BoE gloves. Expensive, but really pretty much must have and the extra stats make it worth it over the Studious Wraps.

------------------------
Artigo completo em: Badge of Justice Pick Order Guide

Bom, eu consegui entender...mais custava por no google e traduzir =) para os que não sabem rsrs

Apenas uma dica hehe
Gulack
Recruta
Recruta

Número de Mensagens : 31

MensagemAssunto: Re: Badge of Justice Pick Order Guide (Warlock)   Badge of Justice Pick Order Guide (Warlock) Icon_minitimeQua Ago 13, 2008 7:24 pm

Yamamodo escreveu:
Bom, eu consegui entender...mais custava por no google e traduzir =) para os que não sabem rsrs

Apenas uma dica hehe
Po, quem nao entender (como eh que joga wow sem saber NADA de ingles???) vah ao google ou pergunte aqui que a gente explica o que souber. Acho que eh minoria (ou deveria ser) os que nao sacam de ingles.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Badge of Justice Pick Order Guide (Warlock)   Badge of Justice Pick Order Guide (Warlock) Icon_minitime

Badge of Justice Pick Order Guide (Warlock)
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1